I was initially excited about it when I heard about it over a year ago. But
people even back then were forming trade unions to control, say, mining and
people were excited to be union miners. I just don't get it. Why buy a game
if you're just going to sit around and be a miner, or barkeep, or whatever?

Sure you don't _have_ to be one of the boring people, but the boring people
in their little unions are going to make life difficult and expensive for
the people who just want to try to be Jedi or whatever.

<curmudgeon>Bah!</curmudgeon>

-Kevin