Allo everyone,

I am an extreme lurker on this list but this topic has lured me
out!...=)

I play Everquest avidly so I have been following SoE (Verant) a bit and
keeping up with SWG for quite some time.

The way Jedi's will be handled in game, is that the path to become a
Jedi will be so difficult, that there wont even be that many. If it were
easy wouldn't everyone just be a Jedi? Then the balance of the game
would be WAY off.

Not only do you have to take on all kinds of incredible tasks to become
a jedi, but you also have to TRAIN other Jedis successfully to be able
to become a Jedi Master.

But, we will see what happens...=)

-chris.alvarado
[ application developer ]
4 Guys Interactive, Inc.
http://www.4guys.com

"We create websites that make you a hero."