Speaking of self-incrimination...

Do you think the police are going to "notice" who buys the Lennon weed box?

Now there is a brave personal statement:
"I've got $40,000 of completely disposable cash, an interest in pot and that
rock-and-roll music"

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/19/02 05:00PM >>>
I wish to invoke my 5th amendment constitutional rights under the grounds
that this subject may incriminate me...