Well I have heard it said that the curse of intelligence is that you can
rationalize anything.

From: "Craig Dudley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: CF-Community <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Buffalo Theory
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:59:05 -0000

lol, if only that were true.

-----Original Message-----
From: Philip Arnold - ASP [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20 November 2002 10:46
To: CF-Community
Subject: Buffalo Theory

This is my theory it goes like this... A herd of
buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest
buffalo.

And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and
weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This
natural selection is good for the herd as a whole,
because the general speed and health of the whole
group keeps improving by the regular killing of
the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only
operate as fast as the slowest brain cells.
Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain
cells.

But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest
brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption
of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the
brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's
why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

Philip Arnold
Technical Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer
ASP Multimedia Limited