Live in Quincy, MA now, but my heart is in CT.

I moved a bunch as a child (Navy brat), but we settled in CT for a long while, and it
became home.

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/20/02 12:40PM >>>
  Just for the record..
  Niamh O'Byrne called me up and my name was corrected in about an
hour.  Kudos to Macromedia for jumping on such a minor issue.

  Stephenie...  The spelling of your name has been questioned in every
single round of edits on all my books.  ( I thank Stephenie in the
acknowledgements because we've worked together in the past )

  Christine, I'll E-mail you off-list about fixing where I live

  Ben, I think Doom is a pretty cool last name, despite the comic-book
connotation.

  Jerry, do you live in Connecticut?  Or did you just find the New London
school by searching on the web?

--
Jeffry Houser | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
DotComIt, Putting you on the web