Was Mech Assault the one with the new controller that you have to buy?

-Gel

-----Original Message-----
From: William H. Bowen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

Have to agree with Gel here, I rented Splinter Cell the other day
(friday, in fact after hearing Bill talk about it) and I have to say,
this is one awesome f**kin' game! It is now officially on my "must
acquire list."

Also bought MechAssault. fantastic!!! played the game a little in the
store, just to be sure; but I was convinced inside 5 minutes. Beats
Gunmetal and
Robotech: Battlecry hands down!

HALO is good but it'll spoil you to many of the other first person
shooters (Dead to Rights, Max Payne and a few others)

Didn't like The Thing. the team interface was crappy. Game play wasn't
very exciting.

Wife is at meetings tonight so after the kids go to bed I'll be Splinter
Cell'ing til the early morning hours!

will
----