Ok well we had this Drunk ass FBi dude that got wasted and killed 2 kids. Probably
heard about it :)

And at first the cops took his word for what happened, and a whole bunch of other crap.
Point the dude got away with double murder will get probation while i think that is
horribly wrong and he should be in prison
getting a little love from bubba.  Now this morning all these people are out driving
15mph which is EVEN slower then they normally drive 20mph :) and
they think they are making a statement. And they really aren't doing anything but
aggravating people who agree that it was crazy.

If they really want to make a statement just go lynch the guy.
Now if you want to stand on the steps out by the courthouse great, but doing stuff
like that is not only annoying its dangerous.

I can invision some rednecks pushign those people out of the way there just monster
trucks.