Aw man... You said Spy Hunter and the song immediately popped into my
head.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/5997/

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 27, 2002 11:20 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Old game consoles (was: RE: Steel Battalions Review (RE:
XBox games Was: omg - the lawsui ts just got worse)

I had the Intellivision. Chris mentioned it earlier. I played B-17 all
the time. I remember that since the controller used a disc as the
joystick, we would buy little plastic joysticks proper that attached
with foam tape. And they kept getting torn off again as the action got
frantic.

I didn't see it on that site, but I also had the Tron game for
Intellivision. The Tron theme song was in a short loop that played over
and over. I still get it stuck in my head occasionally (like now). Of
course, I sometimes get the old Spy Hunter theme in my head too.

To think of the years of my life spent looking at pixels. AND I'M STILL
DOING IT!

-Kevin