Better news about Possum - its only a urinary tract infection. So a couple
of weeks of amoxy should help.

As for Augustus, he's a very strong boy, its in the early stages, and the
vet is a very good surgeon. So I'm kind of confident that Augustus will do
OK. The worrisome thing is that he may also have some heart problems next.
At times with these animals problems seems to line up to hit these guys.

larry