Have you ever heard the Peel (sp?) sessions they did?

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Putterill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2002 4:46 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: The only band that matters...loses a member

Tom Robinson is a presenter on BBC Radio 6 now,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/presenters/tom_robinson/, and you can listen
online.

X-ray spex were superb, and very much a part of the original Punk scene, I
still have a single with a very bright picture sleve around here somewhere.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/SHOWBIZ/Music/12/23/obit.strummer/index.html

~~
Stephenie