From: Ian Skinner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 10:21 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: VBSCript question

What everybody has pretty much been saying.  You are looping over the "fc"
collection.  For each iteration of the loop, the next member of the
collection is assigned to "f1".  What is missing here is the "Next"
statement to end the loop, and assumable something in between to do
something to or with each "f1" member.