From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 9:31 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Xbox crushes Gamecube (RE: Xbox or Gamecube)

Angel - is it true the XBOX let's you rip CDs to MP3s and store them on
the hard drive? Supposedly you can play them at will - and some games
will let you play your own music? Does it handle a CDR of MP3s as well?

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW      : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus
Yahoo IM : morpheus