From: Raymond Camden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 1:11 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: keoki

And just as a random note - if you haven't tried Launchcast - give it a
whirl - it's a damn nice music system. The quality doesn't seem to be as
good as Radio@Netscape, but the way it selects tracks is pretty nice.

Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW      : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus
Yahoo IM : morpheus