Article on Slashdot today about the RIAA launching a virus attack against
P2P users.

Here's the link:
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/01/14/1313225&mode=thread&tid=95

Quoted this article on the Register:
http://212.100.234.54/content/6/28842.html

Basically, they are saying that there's a virus that is infecting P2P
software and media players. I wouldn't give it much credit (because this is
like the rumor about Macromedia being bought out by Microsoft every year)
except for the message that went out on Securityfocus from the supposed
author of the virus. His name is Gobbles, and he knows his stuff - I can't
imagine someone like him making an empty threat. I can forward the original
email to anyone who's interested.