From: Tech Support [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 8:30 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Accessing Sql Svr Datasource on a different host

I've got an issue.... am hoping someone can answer it.

I have two (2) external hosts... and two (2) domains.

Primary domain is on Host 1 - and also has a sql server datasource.

Secondary domain is on Host 2.

How can I access the data source on Host 1 - from Host 2 ?

I'm assuming you can map the IP address of Host 2 - to Sql Server on
Host 1.

This is not the preferred route I would like to follow though - due to
cost.

Thanks :)

Pierre