Here's what I found on this.. borrowed from someone's webpage... We got
a smash load of them on our servers...

----------

I just got another email from [EMAIL PROTECTED] which looks to me like a
virus. This is the 3rd or 4th in a couple of days. So I went to both
Symantec's and McAfee's anti-virus pages, and didn't turn up anything.

Then I tried a Yahoo! search for "[EMAIL PROTECTED] virus". Nothing. For
kicks, I tried a Google search for "[EMAIL PROTECTED] virus" but that turned
up no search results, either.

But wait a minute: on the right-hand side of the Google search results,
I saw an advertisement that looked like this:

SoBig Virus Information
[EMAIL PROTECTED] emails may contain a
virus attachment. News and Links.
bcstx.com/sobig.htm
Interest:

Someone bought an ad on Google to help spread the word faster than the
Google search engine can index pages about the virus! That's really
generous of them! They should add a PayPal donations button to their
page. (No such helpful advertisements were found on the Yahoo! search
results.)

Hunting around a little further, it appears that this is the
W32.Sobig.A@mm virus (the subject line of Re: Movies and attachment of
Document003.pif matches what I've been getting). But no mention of
[EMAIL PROTECTED] on the Symantec page. Bizarre.

Paris Lundis
Founder
Areaindex, L.L.C.
http://www.areaindex.com
http://www.pubcrawler.com
412-292-3135
[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]