From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 16 January, 2003 1:54 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Hosting for Client

Hey all.

Yes..I came back to the office *sigh*..

Anyways, I just got out of a meeting with a client and they FINALLY want
to host their sites outside of Trinidad.
I suggested getting a single managed server with CF MX on it and perhaps
use MS SQL databases.
Their applications just involve static webpages, some dynamic pages
pulling back data from the databases in nice little formatted pages.
Oh..and fairly large image files being stored. .PSD high res artwork
etc. for clients to view either online or to download and view.

Do you guys and gals know of any good companies for this sort of thing?
And what would the prices run to?
I called 1000US a month off the top of my head..was that too high or too
low?

-Gel