Could have used some of that in Montana last week. My bro and cousin and I
drove out there to stay in Bozeman to ski Big Sky/Bridger, but all we were
doing was scratching the bottoms of our skis on the rocks.

We ended up driving down to Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee. We only ski'd
Grand Targhee because it was freakin awesome there. I suggest to anyone
looking to take a vacation to an off-the-beaten-path ski resort to check it
out. There was a little cabin place about 7 miles away in the town of Driggs
called the Intermountain Lodge - $60 a night for your own cabin, and they
had an outdoor jacuzzi. We scored big on that trip.

Adam.