Yes Jeff, you've gotten my attention away from important, paying code. :)
I take the statement as recognition from MM as to the power of CF-Talk. It is
possible that some may take it that we're associated with MM but once they hit
the site that'll go right away. Of course, I would have liked to have known
about this both for my own knowledge and for the link. It should go directly to
the CF-Talk archives (http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists) rather than to the
front of HoF, but that's ok.
Thank you for pointing it out. Way cool. :)