Also remember that almost every CS program in the country has standardized
on using Java as the learning language. Not sure if you've met any recent CS
grads, but MAN do they have a big fat hammer that they're not about to drop.
What happened to schools pushing out well-rounded, open-minded,
individual-thinkers who just have a good understanding of fundamentals? I
guess it's all about job-skills and whatever will make you $60k when you
graduate now.