From: Candace Cottrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 19:15
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Chow in DC

I'm in DC now...  made it to the Rouge :)

So, Simon can you recoomend a place in the circle that'd be kid friendly but
also cool? Hope your wife can make it.

See ya'll tomorrow

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/21/03 13:39 PM >>>
I'm in.  not sure if my wife's going to make it.

~Simon

Simon Horwith
Macromedia Certified Instructor
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX Developer
Certified Flash MX Developer
CFDJList - List Administrator
Fig Leaf Software
1400 16th St NW, # 220