From: Kevin Schmidt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 8:48 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: SUV break?

I still can't see all those stuff coming in via my web mail account on
the site, but this is the only way I can post soo..

//Another snip from Larry
That's a laugh, you're really going on a limb here, either that or
you're more of an extremist that I thought. The person who organized
the anti-SUV campaign is Ariana Huffington, not exactly a left wing
type. Lets be honest about it SUV's pollute more and use more gas
than a car. Its something that cannot continue forever.

Personally I would rather see a stiff luxury tax placed on SUV's for
all those who do not use them for their original intended use - as a
work vehicle.

larry

I think Nick covered this well.  What is intended use and who determines
intended use?  I use my SUV to tow a camper and a boat, I also use it
get groceries and I even strap the family Christmas tree on top sometime
in November.  Occasionally I use it to go off road in Michigan when I go
home.  I use it in the winter to get around in the snow.  So what is the
intended use of my SUV then?