Yeah it might be neat, I only have one concern, and it's the same reason I don't hae
my childrens pics on any site, not even a personal one.  As a web developer my wife
and family bug me all the time to set up a site for the family with pics of the kids
and all.  However I refuse becaus eonce it's out there you really don't have any say
over who uses your images or how they use them.  I would be afraid of perverts and
pedofiles grabbing images for whatever reason.  I mean with the family I could at
least password protect the site or something, but then you actually have some minimal
admin tasks and I just don't fell like putting in the time for that.

Tim