MUFFINS???!!!

Did someone say muffins?
What? Who? When? I want some!
GIVE ME MUFFINS NOW!!!!!!!
Hot, moist, blue-berry packed muffins topped with great gobs of
butter!!!
NOW!!!!

*** clears throat, straightens hair, fixes clothes ... ***

Sorry about that. Haven't had a muffin in a while ... Been a little too
busy to bake them and pass them around ... It's really all Gel's fault,
he had a muffin one day and he ended up with crumbs all over his desk
and behind his desk or something or other ... And he wouldn't share. ;)

Well, for all you newbies and lurkers and
been-here-a-while-but-not-welcomed-properly peeps, have a muffin, while
they're still warm. And if you behave, you won't get bopped on the head
with a cast iron muffin pan ... As for Python, well, he's turned out for
the winter, living wild for a while.

As for me ... I'm back of to pixel land ... Seeyas!

Cheers,
Erika
With a K in the UK
Sad about the shuttle accident.