It reputed to  be about the best coffee available. For years it was
sold only to a very exclusive group. Now its merely expensive, around
$40 per pound. I was very lucky in getting it for about half that.
About the next best coffee is called Celebes Kalossi - IMNSHO that
is. Its around 10 to $15 a pound.

here's a couple of good coffee stores that are very good,
Peets Coffee: http://www.peets.com and
Mill Mountain Coffee: http://www.millmountaincoffee.com

larry