a money grubber :)
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 11:45 AM
Subject: RE: Proud of UK

Personally I am tattooed, pierced, and considering a brand, or maybe some
sub dermal implants under a tatt.  So really I wouldn't care if he did it
inside.  Also like was mentioned earlier, if it is common practice to mark
the organ to make it easier to find middle/left/right, and there is no
S.O.P. for what kind of a mark to use, who cares?

Tim