Bill;

ROFL.

Thanks for the update.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 10:01 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: AEPS update! Re: The Job Market

or they don't want to work for dotbombs anymore!

but I think it is I have had several other job offers as well. But on a good
note aeps.com Laid off its 2 programmers and the bankruptcy trustee put a
hold on all aeps's Cash! so I'm hoping they finally go out of business and
my old evil scumbag bosses trial started Monday ! for 81 felony counts.

Perhaps good things will happen and he shall be in prison, not just any
prison but a "F$$k me in the ass prison!" And even better the way he fired
the two guys same old shit way he always did not that I didn't warn them but
no they don't believe me when I tell them. After they got shafted they both
apologized to me for not trusting me.

So lets all put some thought and hope into the fact that we need the
American justice system to work for once and put this degenerate behind
bards!!....err bars, we don't need him behind people singing gospel all day