Sorry to go so far out on the crassness limb...but couldn't resist

So then I could wear a shirt at this mall that says:

"F**k Saddam till he bleeds from his eyes"

?!?

But, you're right...private property *is* private property...

will
----

William H. Bowen
Webmaster

ALSTOM's T&D Energy Automation & Information Business

"Your friendly neighborhood Webmaster!"

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.esca.com/

425.739.3629 Voice