I've owned a mac of one kind or another since 1987. Generally they've been
more intuitive to use and frankly got less in the way than most windows or
unix machines I've worked with. The iBook at home with OSX 10.2.4 runs unix
(OSX), linux, Mac Classic, and Windows 2000 Advanced Server. Try that with
your typical Windows machine.

I have to admit that OSX did take some getting used to, but its very powerful.

larry