From: "Pablo Varando" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 4:49 AM
Subject: Do you know everyone in the cf-community? :-)

A while back a user of my site (EasyCFM.Com) created a forum thread that
generated a good response and allowed for a lot of people to get to know
their fellow community members.

With the hopes of the same END RESULT, I wanted to start a similar
discussion on CF Community, hopefully this will allow everyone here to get
to know everyone else a little better.

OK, here is how this goes, I will start off the discussion with a question.
Anyone out there can Answer the question, however if you answer the
question, you must also ask a question. And so forth :-)

Like I said, this allowed the community to learn a little more about
everyone else on the site (and it would be a good thing for this list, as
many of us dont quite know each other, just yet! :)

So, without further-ado, I'll ask the first question.

Question: Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Who will be the first to reply? ;-)

Pablo