Have you ever worn a bra?

Uhhhh... yeah Beavis.

question: favourite piece of music

Saturn by Steve Wonder

Question: What was your favorite place to live or visit?

DC

question: how old were you when you lost it? ;)
I said I never had it.. I've always been crazy.
Question:Bah thats a bs answer real answer real answer! :)
Ok, ok 16

Question: What would you rather be doing then working?
Reading, watching TV, walking outside on this beautiful day. Singing,
etc., etc.

Question: What qualifies as a PIMPMOBILE :)
Any purple car with the two front hubcaps off.

Question: Do you travel much?
Yes, but only US

Question: Favorite Holiday?
Don't really have one, but I do like Christmas.

Question: What is your dream date?
Probably shopping with Michael Jackson. rofl

Question: Have you ever been arrested...
Not yet

Question: What is the hair color/style you find most attractive in
your
preferred partner?
Usually go for tall, dark and handsome, but I am flexible.

question: would you have sex for money?
How much money? How old is the dude?

Question: What is your favorite video game?
Don't have much time for them anymore, but I used to love Megamania on
Atari. I also dig Tetris, Collapse, etc

Question: what are you currently wearing?
White shirt w/ black pinstripes, black boot-cut cords, funky black
shoes

Q: Did you have a crush on your grad school teacher?
No, she wasn't my type.

Question: what's in your video/dvd player right now?
Meet the Parents

Q: Who is your favorite Batman/Bruce Wane?
Val Kilmer

Q: What was your first Car?
1986 blue Ford Tempo

Question: Tequila or Vodka?
TEQUILA!! That's all I drink these days.

Question: Favourite line from a movie?
>From Billy Madison... "Eric's pregnant! He's gonna be a socca playa..
He is.. he isssssss"
and "Shampoo is better.. I clean the hair.... Conditioner is better.. I
make the hair silky and schmooth"

Question: Whats your worst vegetable?
Beets...yuuuuuuk

Question: What is your favorite color eyes?
I like them all. But hazel is nice.

Question: What is your favorite movie Genre?
Mostly comedy

Question: Do you like to dance? And what type? (fast slow, raves etc
etc)
Love it.. hip/hop, R&B

Questions: Would you prefer to direct a movie or act in one?
Direct, because they make more cash, right??

Question:
What group do you consider yourself as belonging to or most closely
associate yourself with? (eg. goth, raver, norm, jock, conservative,
whatever)

Uhh.. probably hippie meets techie gap artsy diva

Question What political title would you apply to yourself?
liberal

Question: Do you like the snow?
NOOOOOOOOO

Question: Whats your favorite TV Commerical?
Ozzy and the Osmonds

Question: Mac or PC?
Why not both???

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer