Better there should be an ongoing feast of mother's milk - much healthier
for baby-san.

BTW $.02 worth re: breast feeding -

They recommended Daddy give baby a bottle, no more than 2 oz, at 10pm feeding.
Got the baby used to Daddy and a bottle sometimes, just in case Mommy got
ill or something.
And gave Daddy some quality time with the munchkin.

Any more than 2 oz, and it lessens the demand for mama, which can lower
production.
We think this helped him get enough food to sleep through the night sooner.

YMMV.

-Ben