>Rent
>

>Question: (yes im going to ask one know) does the company you work for (if
>you do) offer anything other than just pay you at the end of the month?

Every two weeks actually :)

Lets see, we're a pet friendly company, we can bring in our pets if
we want. I've set up a small ferret run for my four carpet sharks.
There are other perks but that I figure is the nicest, given that two
of my ferrets have insulinoma, and I need to monitor them regularly.

Q: What's your worst guilty pleasure?

larry