-----Original Message-----
From: Erika L. Walker-Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

/me waves ....

Gel, you'll have to message me so I can add you again, I did an upgrade
on Trillian, and lost my ICQ list of peeps.

As for being quiet ... We're in Super-Duper-Busy mode. AND I was sick
from Wednesday last week into Sunday. Very bad cold/sore throat. We're
gearing up to get stuff out the door before the summer, so we're pulling
long work weeks, when not battling winter colds and playing Halo on
Thursday nights. ;)

Thanks for thinking of me!!!!

/me tweaks Gel's ear lobes ....