From: "Candace Cottrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 2:07 PM
Subject: RE: Do you know everyone in the cf-community? :-)

Question: Seriously, though, what is your favorite sport to watch?
Play?  Sex doesn't
count!
I like to watch football on TV, basketball in person, and play
volleyball.

question: evolution or creation?
I wish I knew. Part of me says creation, part of me says evolution.

Question: Have you ever had sex for money (you paid or was paid)
Nopers

Question: What makes you smile the most?
My puppy, Starbucks, and payday.

Question: DReceived: from CMCGW2-MTA by nw-gwia2.childrensdayton.org
o you wear formal or casual dress at work?
Business-Casual

And answer your own question candace do you work out?
Well I used to, and I am starting back today. So wish me luck that I
dont pass out inthe middle of hiphop aerobics ;)

Question: Are you Frisky?
uhhh... not lately. Who am I gonna get frisky with??

Question: What is your middle name?
Kay

Question: Whats your favourite book ?
The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison; The Regulators by Stephen King; Ramona
Quimby Age 8 by Beverly Cleary

Girls (mostly):  Gilligan or The Professor?
The Prof!

Question: What is/was the first name of your first love?
Chad (rotten bastard)

Question: Weirdest place you've ever had sex, airplanes not included
they
are so passé?
Baseball dugout

Question: What is your current hair style?
Long, highlighted (right now it's up though)

Question: Whats your favorite song?
I answered this, but I love anything by Stevie Wonder

Question: Do you have many friends or are you a loner?? (minus friends
at
cf-com :P)
Definitely a loner. I only have 2 close friends and they live in
different cities. How depressing....

Question: Whats your favorite drink?
Alch: Tequila and Rose's lime juice on the rocks with a lime
Non-Alc: Diet Vanilla Coke

What's your favorite spot on your body to be kissed on?  PG-13 rated
only,
please.
On my back between my shoulder blades.... yikesssssssssssss

Question: Where do you work?
Check my sig

Q: Can you name all of those movies?
"I'm gonna make em' and offer he can't refuse"
Godfather
"Do you Like Gladiator Movies?"
Airplane
"Here's Johnny"
The Shining

Question: Why Atlanta Candace?
Something different. I also want to go south to get away from these
harsh winters.

Question: How much soda do you drink a day?
6 cans(yikes)

Q: What TV show(s) did the networks cut that you really liked.
The Hughley's (but I can still see the re-runs on UPN)

If you could take a pill that would make you smarter but also make
your
butt bigger, would you?
Yesh, why not. I could always dop the butt blaster. And Sir MixAlot
likes big butts...rofl

Q: The best Concert you ever seen
Lauryn Hill

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer