From: Will Swain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 6:26 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: i'm confused

Heard on the news this morning that the White House is now saying that
we
will still invade Iraq whether Saddam and his sons leave the country or
not.

I'm confused now....very confused. It seems there is a distinct lack of
focus going on here. I can't believe it's a good idea to go to war with
such
unclear aims.

will