Shows the amount of propaganda and lack of facts the Iraqi people get.

These aren't US policies, they are UN policies, and the point of the
policies was so the country could get food and needed items for the
people, however because Saddam refuses to allow the oil for food program
to work.

http://teacher.scholastic.com/scholasticnews/indepth/iraq/kids_in_iraq.h
tm