A+ for your grade
----- Original Message -----
From: "Erika L. Walker-Arnold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 6:43 PM
Subject: History of the Muffins ... VERY LONG

OK.
Here it is.
Once and for all.

The History of the Muffins ...

Once upon a time, I posted this to the list:
http://www.developer.be/paste/DspPaste.cfm?id=944

Then Gel posted this in reply:

Then someone said they didn't eat muffins or bread ... Carbs and all
that, blah, blah, blah ...

So then Gel posted this:

Then somewhere down the road Gel posts this:

Then our favorite Kevin Gilchrist posted this:

Then this the next day: ...

AND here is the first mention of laquered muffins ... Made by none other
than our very own master punmeister ... Benny!

... And insert any inappropriately funny joke here ...

Then Michael Smith was up late one night and here's the first documented
evidence of me trying to pass a muffin to someone, ....

And here's evidence of President Todd joining in the muffin fun ...

And lo and behold there's the infamous Dances-with-horsies post by Gel.
Forgot all about that one.:

So the some time later I post the Froggie Loan joke and Gel tells me to
go play with the Horsies .... So Python was born ...

And Ben became the second person to receive the Python threat ...

The very first post offering a muffin to a newcomer/lurker ...

And this just started becoming a shared community joke amongst all the
die-hards .... With others throwing muffins or baking muffins. Favorite
flavors were Blueberry then Banana ... Somewhere along they we brought
out the cast iron muffin pan as a weapon ... Though this was some time
after President Todd and Gel broke the aluminium one ... So I decided we
needed something indestructible.

I was so involved in the list on a watchful day to day basis, I came to
recognize whether people had posted before or not ... So I started
pouncing on newcomers and lurkers ... Bringing FULL ATTENTION to their
first words and welcoming them with muffins....

Gel is ALWAYS around to tweak an earlobe or three ;)

Here he shares his breakfast ... Or does he ... ?

Al Gore even turned up in the muffin discussions ...

http://webserv6.startribune.com:80/viewers/story.php?story=678442&word=c

Gel turned Gelien with the muffins ...

Then we were going into cloning ... Maybe ...

And now for a much more recent post:

AND I hope that clears up where the muffins came from.