I didn't think you liked it in the back and you were the best...*Looks to
judith* Interesting indeed! :) j/k
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Dinowitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2003 4:57 AM
Subject: Re: oddest pet - Re: Do you know everyone in the cf-community? :-)

Already did that. I've got some hard core caching going on there but
the cache

still has to be generated. Note the messages. They're parsed out in
proper

threading order. Even cached, every new message causes it to be
generated.

Eventually, it's going to take more time than the template timeout on
the

machine to generate and then it'll fall behind. It'll be saying 1000
messages

even though there are more. If you want to see how many messages it
takes till

that happens, then have fun. I'll just adjust some code to 'step
over' long

cache generation and set it to be done during downtime (like now).

My front end designs might not always be the perfect but when it
comes to the

back end, I'm one of the best. :)

> can't we just consider it a load testing exercise?? :)

> will

certain

> size.

> Eventually, your going to go past what they system can handle in a

> thread

> and

> when it breaks, I'll have to deal with people complaining.

> Thanks

> > hehe, so what was the question? :-)

> > ok, I'll ask one...

> > Q - What is the "oddest" pet you ever had?

> > Pablo

all

> are

> very

> > entertaining but bad for getting stuff done :)

> > Dana

> > Jeff Garza writes:

> > > Subscribing to CF-Community!  Work??? What Work?  I don't have

> time for

> > > no stinking work! (and I don't even post that much... Reading
it