::nod:: not counting list mail I get about 3-400 pieces of mail a day, most
of which is garbage, sign up for free caribbean cruise kinda stuff. But you
can't mass delete it because there is often an email in there from someone
you want to hear from. Now email lists... hehe. No comment. At least the
ones I am on now seem to be immune from the kind of virus hoax and chain
mail forwarding that I have seen on some others :)