right. They deliberately make it hard to block, with stuff like fe11atio
and "sex" where the e is a special character. Which I don't understand. If
I am taking the trouble to block the mail then I must not be a prospective
customer. Unless the theory is that there is a spouse or child that might
be interested in spite of me.