TRANSLATION OF LETTER FROM NATIONAL RELIGIOUS PARTY AND NATIONAL UNION PARTY
FAXED TO FOREIGN MINISTER SILVAN SHALOM VIA STATE ROOM OF FOREIGN MINISTRY,
THIS EVENING

Thursday, March 27, 2003

MK Silvan Shalom
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Jerusalem

Distinguished Minister,

We wish you success in your mission to the United States and strengthen you
as you undertake the important tasks that stand before you.

It is important to recall, and to stress, that to date, there has been no
discussion in the Government of the RoadMap plan. Therefore, our American
allies should be informed that the Government of Israel has yet to come to a
decision regarding this matter, and the Government does include partners
which are entirely opposed to the notion of a Palestinian state.

Bon Voyage,

Shaul Yahalom, MK, Chairman, NRP Knesset Faction
Dr. Yuri Stern, MK, Chairman, National Union Knesset Faction