I imagine the future is much brighter now considering his mother was
sleeping on a bed of sheet metal. On top of that, since his family is
probably Shiite, living in Basra, after Saddam is no longer in power,
he can't massacre them like he did back in 1991.

Too bad the UN didn't take the chance to get rid of Saddam when they
had the chance last time. This youngster would probably have a few
more relatives to help raise him if so. Quite sad that no one had the
courage to stand up and get rid of him at the time.

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]