From: "Nick McClure" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 3:06 PM
Subject: RE: Bush decided to "take out Saddam" in March

He didn't? So were you awake when he fired the 750 cruise missiles after
Iraq kicked out the inspectors? Instead he spent $750 Million on
missiles alone not counting the delivery mechanisms. Maybe he didn't
line his own pockets, but what he did cost a lot of money and
accomplished nothing.

But it did get the headlines away from his "personal" problems for a
while.