From: "Erika L. Walker-Arnold" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 1:28 PM
Subject: RE: Free ColdFusion Magazine?

<CF_HUGESOAPBOX>

Ya know Bill, we know the world sucks ass sometimes, but it's still not
too much to make sure that a fellow Coldfusion programmer and colleague
doesn't use our email addressed for unlawful or unwanted purposes such
as selling our names onto the Software companies that are just waiting
to SPAM us with worthless and unwanted information.

For all the stupid and idiotic people out there that want to continue
and SPAM and do whatever, freaking fine, but it's really not too much to
make sure Pablo, as a respected colleague, respects us back.

It's not too much to ask, AS STUPID AS YOU MAY SEEM TO THINK IT IS.

If Pablo is going to depend on the advertisers in the magazine to drive
revenues to keep it being published and for himself to make money, then
he certainly NEED NOT offend us by NOT properly following a privacy
policy ... AS STUPID AS YOU SEEM TO THINK THAT IS.

Whether he is respectable, and whether or not he follows his word,
remains to be seen. Because I, as ALWAYS, used an appropriate email
address to track whether or not I get ANY OTHER email from ANY OTHER
company other than Pablo's ColdFusion Monthly. So as soon as the first
email comes in that has nothing to do with ColdFusion Monthly to the
address, rest assured Pablo will be first on my hit list.

WE know the world is full of assholes, we're not children in here.

I only hope, that this list has respectable people in it.

</CF_HUGESOAPBOX>

OK, rant over.

Have a muffin.

/me goes back to work.