It's like reading slush pile for a publishing company. It gives one's life that extra
dimension ... Actually, I do have to go through it regularly just to be sure my spam
filter didn't misfile anything.

I must say this is the most interesting/funniest piece of spam I've received in a
while. It's like a bad soap opera!

[Scene: A park with benches and moonlight. Don enters from stage right. He has cute
bimbette on his arm. He looks at her with those "I'll eat you up" eyes as they stop
and sit down. His arms are around his lady love.]

Don: Darla! (whispering) There's something I wanted to ask you ...

Bimbette: Darla?!! Who's Darla?
[pulls away from him]

Don: Did I say Darla? I meant Joan!

[Bimbette proceeds to pound him with her pocketbook ...]
Joan? Joan? You filth! Get away from me ...

[Exit Bimbette stage left in a huff ...]

Narrator's voice: Is this you? Do you have so many girlfriends that you have problems
remembering their names? Well, don't despair! Now there's

GIRLFRIEND

The special software for those really active alpha males.

Judith

> Have you been reading your spam again, Judith?  :-)

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com