BTW Murphy's Law has been mis-quoted all these years.

It isn't "anything that can go wrong will go wrong".

It was something like "if two outcomes can obtain in a particular situation,
the one which will obtain is the less desirable of the two".

So, it might be that out of two GOOD results, the one you get is the less good.
(Which isn't necessarily bad <g>.)

But, yes, both ways of expressing it are pessimistic...

-Ben

> I thought that was just Murphy ;)
>
> You know the old "What can go wrong, will go wrong" thing.

ColdFusion and related topics.