Yes, I've been off list for a few days. Friday/Saturday was holiday and Sunday
was trying to finalize the auction code. I'll catch up on all the personal email
after an hour or two of sleep. Till then, if anyone wants to go to this site:
http://www.lotauctions.com/index.cfm?AffiliateID=123456789
and check it out, I'd appreciate it. The concept is an auction that allows the
selling of lots. A lot is akin to a box that holds a bunch of books. You can buy
the entire box for one amount or you can bid on a single book. It gets more
complicated with sub-lots, sub-sub-lots, dutch lots, etc. That's why the system
is patent pending. :)
So if you can check it out, sell something, buy something or just break it, I'd
appreciate it. And now off to sleep with me.

Michael Dinowitz
Master of the House of Fusion
http://www.houseoffusion.com

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481