You might be right. There is some good logic in what you say. But they were
crowing over this guy the other week, it was the victory over terrorism du
jour. I suspect he will suddenly become a nobody. I guess I just dislike
being lied to.

Dana

Nick McClure writes:

> Here is part of my point:
>
> How can we trust that the CIA knows the rank of these guys in the first
> place?
>
> It seems to me, that if these guys were high ranking, then there are a lot
> of high ranking Al-Qaida officials running around, considering the loss of
> these guys haven't really stopped any thing.
>
> I think we(the public) only know some of these figure heads are. Al-Qaida is
> more like a country than a gang. They have people who are big names, but
> they don't actually operate the day to day. One group may have gotten
> funding from Iraq, and Osama himself didn't even know about it.
>
> We don't know what the facts are, we don't really understand the complexity
> of this group, now is the CIA going to let us know all of it, as doing so
> would compromise everything.
>
> Even in terror organizations they need plausible deniability.

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481