From: John Stanley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 10:19 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Latest Middle East Stuff

Although I know it doesnt help the peace process, Isreal has to oppose
violent actions against them by attacks of their own. It seems to me that as
long as Hamas chooses not to cooperate, that there never will be peace
there. Of course there will probably never be peace there, because it seems
like most people involved in that situation have a valid argument for their
viewpoints. I'm just glad I dont live there.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/06/10/mideast/index.html

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com